Microsoft Build – Mesa Redonda
Confira nesta mesa redonda do canal Coding Night as novidades e os grandes anúncios do Build 2019, a conferência anual da Microsoft para Desenvolvedores, que acontecerá entre os dias 06 e 08 de Maio.
– André Secco (Microsoft MVP, MTAC)
– Ericson da Fonseca (Microsoft MVP, MTAC
– Luiz Carlos Faria (Microsoft MVP, MTAC)
– Milton Câmara Gomes (Microsoft MVP)
– Renato Groffe (Microsoft MVP, MTAC)
– Thiago Bertuzzi (Microsoft MVP)
Enquanto isso vou postando alguns elementos da pauta pública do evento (há uma pauta privada também).
NET Platform Overview and Roadmap
Novo Windows Terminal
Visual Studio 2019 version 16.1 Preview 3
released May 06, 2019
Summary of What’s New in Visual Studio 2019 version 16.1 Preview 3
- You can now clone code from an SSH URI through the clone screen in the start window.
- Use Windows Subsystem for Linux with C++ natively in Visual Studio, and AddressSanitizer for Linux projects and WSL.
- We have made improvements and modified colorization in C++ Quick Info tooltips.
- We have implemented new C++ Code Analysis quick fixes.
- .NET Productivity additions in this release include intellisense completion for unimported types, toggling single-line comment/uncomment, exporting naming styles to editorconfig, and a new code style setting for preferring usings inside/outside namspaces.
- A preview of the XAML Designer for .NET Core 3.0 WPF development is available.
- We have implemented .NET SDK tooling additions primarily around supporting WinForms and WPF projects for .NET Core 3.0 along with bug fixes and performance improvements.
Top Issues Fixed in Visual Studio 2019 version 16.1 Preview 3
- Cannot navigate to the symbol under the caret in ASP.NET MVC Projects.
- Unable to launch the previously selected debugger. Please choose another.
- Assembly reference is removed from project after running app referencing library.
- Intellisense not working for files created under WSL.
- Unable to reset keyboard shortcuts to Default if they have been unmapped or invalidated by a missing/disabled extension.
- Changes to Custom Build Tool’s Additional Dependencies not honored by rebuilds.
- Additional Dependencies for a project Custom Build Step are ignored.
- Typing in front of another identifier (autocompletion pop-up “jumps” the insertion point).
- “Save new projects when created” option is missing from Tools Options dialog, yet still appears in search results.
- C++ formatting problem – Pointer/reference alignment setting ignored in lambda declarations.